OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Prepositions after adjectives 2
Choose the best preposition to use in each of the sentences:
1. Don't be cruel ________________ him.
2. I'm not being cruel! I'm always nice ________________ him.
3. I'm furious ( = very angry) with him ________________ doing this!
4. She's not worried _______________ her test.
5. You might hear that someone is "good in tennis", though it is more correct to say that someone is "good ________________ tennis".
6. Who is responsible _______________ this mess?
7. Rome is beautiful, but it's always crowded _______________ tourists.
8. I'm ashamed ________________ what I did.
9. I'm not really interested _______________ this kind of music.
10. Her test was full _______________ mistakes.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.