OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Prepositions after adjectives 3
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Prepositions after adjectives 3
Choose the best preposition to use in each of the sentences:
1. I don't remember names well. = I'm not good ________________ names.
2. He's really tired ________________ being told what to do.
3. I'm sorry. It was stupid ________________ me to have said that.
1 and 3
4. The students are bored ________________ his exercises.
1 and 3
5. Are you excited ________________ your trip?
6. Don't be frightened _______________ him. He's harmless.
7. I'm a little short ________________ cash these days.
8. This version is different ________________ the one I saw yesterday.
9. Are you surprised _______________ the outcome of the game?
10. I'm not guilty _______________ this crime!
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.