Follow us on Twitter
Connect with us on Facebook
ESL PRACTICE TESTS:
English Grammar Exercises
English Grammar Worksheets
Cities around the World
(Grammar & vocabulary practice)
OTHER ESL RESOURCES:
ESL Worksheets (Packages)
(Low-cost ESL printables for teachers & students)
(English practice for tourists)
US/UK English Differences
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
(Business English training)
(English grammar & vocabulary worksheets)
(English for hospitality industry workers)
(More ESOL tests & activities)
LINK TO US
MORE ESL LINKS
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Adjective or adverb? 4
1.He speaks French pretty ________.
2. The movie we saw was pretty ________.
3. Our cat was lying around ________
4. Robert is a very ________ person.
5. Her room was ________.
6. Her room was ________ decorated.
7. I love your apartment! It's so ________.
8. He keeps his room ________.
9. Our neighbors are always ________.
10. You can ________ get there from here.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
unless otherwise stated. Please see our
before sharing our content.