OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
ENGLISH ARTICLES - ESL ARTICLES
topic: Articles with geographic names | level:
Choose whether each of the following geographical names requires an article or not:
1. He was born in _________________ New York City.
2. _________________ Nile is a long African river.
3. We're going on vacation to _________________ Dominican Republic.
4. Have you been to _________________ Italy?
5. Los Angeles is in the state of _________________ California.
6. _________________ Rocky Mountains are very high.
7. He lives in _________________ United States.
8. _________________ South Africa is one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
9. _________________ Republic of Ireland is in the European Union.
10. Have you ever been to _________________ Netherlands?
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.