OTHER ESL TOOLS
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Causative form 6 (Active)
Fill in the blanks to complete each ACTIVE CAUSATIVE FORM sentence, explaining how you arranged everything.
EX: Jim sent the letter. --> I had Jim
1. Tina washed the dishes. --> I had Tina
2. Robert told us what happened. --> I had Robert
us what happened.
3. Paula sat next to George. --> I had Paula
next to George.
4. My mother prepared the appetizers. --> I had my mom
5. My brother brought the chairs from the living room. --> I had my brother
the chairs from the living room.
6. Steve bought some more soft drinks. --> I had Steve
some more soft drinks.
7. Kathy closed the window. --> I had Kathy
8. My sister gave everyone a piece of cake. --> I had my sister
everyone a piece of cake.
9. Peter asked Steve about his new house. --> I had Peter
Steve about his new house.
10. Frank drove everyone home. --> I had Frank
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.