OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Causative form 4 (causative or non-causative?)
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Causative form 4 (Causative or non-causative?)
Fill in each blank with the best possible response - IMPORTANT: Some of the responses require the causative form and some do not:
1. Please make him __________________ doing that.
2. I can�t get him __________________ doing that.
3. Why did you let him __________________ that?
4. I will not allow him __________________ that anymore.
5. Have him __________________ me.
6. I will ask him __________________ you.
7. I will get him __________________ you.
8. I can�t make him __________________ you.
9. I�ll let you __________________.
10. He forced me __________________ to his parents.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OFFICIAL ENGLISH TESTS: MELAB (Michigan English Language Assessment Battery )
The MELAB (Michigan English Language Assessment Battery) is a standardized test, created at the University of Michigan, which evaluates how well someone whose first language is not English understands, writes and speaks English. It is sometimes used as a university admission criterion to judge whether applicants are sufficiently fluent to follow an English-language study program at a university/college level.
The MELAB has three mandatory (required) sections:
1) Writing (composition)
2) Listening comprehension
3) Grammar, vocabulary, and reading comprehension
There is also a fourth, optional section where a candidate can have a one-on-one speaking test/interview with an examiner.
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.