OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Conditional, future, or present tense? 1
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Conditional, future, or present tense?
For each of the sentences, choose the correct verb tense:
1. If I had time, I ________ to your birthday party.
2. If I have time, I ________ to your birthday party.
3. If she went to Morocco, she ________ Arabic.
4. You ________ with my brother when you go to Morocco.
5. If she didn't have to work tonight, she ________ to the gym.
6. If you help me move, I ________ you a big pizza.
7. If you helped me move, I ________ you a big pizza.
8. When I save some money, I ________ to Europe.
9. If my TV didn't work, I ________ it away.
10. If I am delayed, I ________ let you know.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.