OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Either/or, neither/nor, or too 1
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR TEST (self-test)
Either/Or, Neither/Nor, Too 2
Choose the proper response:
1. He doesn't like ________________ one of those bands.
2. I hate that song, and my sister hates it ________________ .
3. Neither my brother ________________ my mother knows about this.
4. He didn't come to the party, and his brother didn't come ________________.
5. ________________ (one) of the girls knows how to dance. ( = Both girls are bad dancers)
6. He ________________ has a cat or a dog. I can't remember.
7. Neither my brother ________________ ready to go.
nor his friends are
nor his friends is
or his friends is
8. He was not angry, ________________ did he insult me. ( = he didn't insult me either)
9. I'm thinking of traveling to either Argentina ________________ Brazil.
10. I'm not a big fan of that writer, and ________________ is my father.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.