OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Mixed adjective clauses 2
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
RELATIVE CLAUSES/RELATIVE PRONOUNS
Mixed relative pronouns 1 | level:
Choose the correct response to complete each relative clauses:
1. The man _________________ was speaking to us was very tall.
2. The woman _________________ bought the dress did not speak English.
3. The people _________________ flight was cancelled were upset.
4. Do you know anyone _________________ speaks Japanese?
that or which
that or who
5. The guy _________________ was very friendly.
that I met
either A or B
6. The man _________________ car we bought was from Texas.
either A or B
7. That's the cat _________________ we saw yesterday.
either A or C
8. Can you see the man _________________ is sitting at that table?
9. Do you know the name of the artist _________________ painted this portrait?
10. What's the name of that guy _________________ party we went to last week?
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.