OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Mixed articles 9
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
ENGLISH ARTICLES PRACTICE
Mixed articles 9 | level:
Alex is going to visit his friend Nick in Australia. Choose the correct (and most natural-sounding) response to complete each sentence describing the upcoming trip:
1. Alex is going to _________________ Melbourne, Australia, to see his friend Nick.
2. _________________ last time he saw Nick was seven years ago.
3. Nick lives in _________________ small house.
4. The house is in _________________ suburbs.
5. Melbourne is _________________ very big city, with lots to see and do.
6. Nick will pick Alex up at _________________ airport next week.
7. Nick doesn't have _________________ car, so they'll have to take a bus to his house.
8. _________________ Melbourne's public transportation system is quite advanced.
9. Alex is not _________________ fan of long flights.
10. Nick has three dogs and _________________ cat.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.