OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> First conditional 3
The first conditional structure 3 | level:
Choose the correct response for each of the sentences:
1. If you _________ too fast, you will be out of breath.
2. If you travel abroad, you _________ to bring your passport.
3. They _________ the game if you play better.
4. The movers ________ very happy if you give them more money.
5. If you ________ more quickly, you'll be able to keep up with me.
6. Those dogs ________ very happy if you give them something to eat.
7. If you ________ your room, you won't be able to go to the party tonight.
8. If they ________ at him, he will become very upset.
9. The nurse ________ the sheets if the patient requests this.
10. If you fix the bike, I ________ it from you.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.