OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Mixed prepositions 3
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Choose the correct preposition to complete each of the following sentences. Choose the most natural-sounding response:
1. They had three kids ________ their family.
2. I kept thinking ________ the movie I saw last night.
3. Our apartment is too small. We don't have any room ________ guests.
4. ________ the time he came looking for her, she had gone.
5. There are many children in this city that live ________ poverty.
6. Being an orphan is hard. It's not easy to grow up ________ parents.
7. She got married ________ 25.
8. The orangutan is ________ ( = one of) the smartest animals in the world.
9. She was lying ________ ( = under) the blanket, resting.
10. The temperature will go down to 10 degrees ________ zero tonight.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.