ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Choose the correct preposition to complete each of the following sentences. Choose the most natural-sounding response:
1. It's the big blue building ________ from ( = in front of) the bank.
2. Just keep walking ________ ( = in the direction of) that skyscraper.
3. There's no animosity ________ us.
4. ________ history, we humans have treated animals badly.
5. ________ all of his faults, she still found him very attractive.
6. Can you see the barn ________ the big tree?
7. She parked her car ________ her friend's apartment building.
8. The corrupt police officer thought he was ________ the law.
9. ________ his presidency, there was a significant drop in the unemployment rate.
10. He took a leisurely stroll ________ the river.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.