OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Relative pronouns 4
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Relative pronouns 3
- WHICH with prepositions | level:
These types of formal constructions are still used in literary English, official correspondence, etc. Choose the correct (and most natural-sounding) response to complete each sentence:
1. The boat _________________ we were sailing was very expensive.
2. The process _________________ you reach your conclusions is flawed.
3. The water _________________ we were bathing was warm.
4. The promise _________________ we were bound had to be honored.
5. The days _________________ the prisoners are allowed visitors are Monday and Wednesday.
6. The things _________________ we were entitled were not given to us.
7. The letter _________________ he replied was very well written.
8. The episode of the Simpsons _________________ they go to Australia will air today.
9. The principles _________________ this country was founded are no longer respected.
10. The method _________________ he helped the poor children was very effective.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.