OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Second conditional 3
ESL/ENGLISH GRAMMAR TEST
CONDITIONALS: The second conditional structure - 2
REMEMBER: The second conditional is used to talk about
situations in the
(things that are impossible, that won't happen, etc.) - Choose the correct response for each of the sentences:
1. If he knew how to speak German, he _________ to Berlin.
2. If she didn't speak so loudly, it _________ more pleasant speaking with her.
3. If they _________ the answer, they'd tell you.
4. If he didn't laugh so much, his stomach ________.
5. We ________ if we had the money for the tickets.
6. He ________ animals if he didn't love them.
7. If you weren't going with your sister, I ________ with you.
8. The band ________ if it wasn't for the lead singer.
would break up
9. I'd buy more of these t-shirts if they _________ made better.
10. If you ________ more, you wouldn't be so hungry all the time.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.