OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> To be (present tense) 3
SIMPE PRESENT of TO BE
part 3 - negative sentences | level:
Choose the correct (negative) SIMPLE PRESENT form of the verb TO BE to complete each of the following sentences:
1. They _________________ happy.
2. Nick _________________ Australian.
3. Paul's parents _________________ at home.
4. My cat _________________ two years old.
5. I _________________ hungry.
6. This _________________ a beautiful city.
7. My mother _________________ at the mall.
8. My friends _________________ at school.
9. I _________________ a good singer.
10. Alex and his wife _________________ English.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.