OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Conditional tense or future tense? 2
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Conditional or Future? 2
Choose the correct response to complete each of the following sentences:
1. I don't think Martin ________ come to the party even if he could.
2. P1: Are Bill and his wife coming to the party tomorrow? P2: Yes, they ________ come.
3. P1: Are you going to buy a house? P2: I ________ buy one if I had more money.
4. Don't worry. Everything ________ be alright.
5. ________ you tell her the truth if she asked you?
6. ________ you tell her the truth when she asks you?
7. I ________ be surprised if he turned out to be the one who called the police.
8. P1: Call him right now! P2: No, I ________ call him tomorrow.
9. P1: Call him right now! P2: I ________, but I forgot my mobile at home.
10. I don't know yet. I ________ let you know tomorrow.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.