OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> First conditional or second conditional? 1
First conditional or second conditional? 1
Complete each of the following conditional sentences with the proper verb tense:
1. If we go to Mexico, you _________ real Mexican food.
2. If you went to Mexico, you _________ real Mexican food.
3. If he _________ more, he'd play better.
4. I ________ you if I hear anything.
5. If the neighbors ________ making noise, I'll call the police.
6. If they ________ this skirt in a smaller size, I'd buy it.
7. I ________ that donut if you don't.
8. He ________ better if he had his glasses.
would be able to see
will be able to see
9. If I end up going, I _________ you.
10. If he ________ more, he'd have bigger muscles.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.