OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
First conditional or second conditional? 2
Complete each of the following conditional sentences with the proper verb tense:
1. If he sells his car, he _________ me half the money.
2. My parents _________ at 11:00 PM if there is no traffic.
would be back
will be back
3. Frank _________ happier if he didn't watch so many depressing movies.
4. They would like him if he ________ more.
5. They will understand her if she ________ more slowly.
6. If she ________, she will be very tired later.
doesn't fall asleep
didn't fall asleep
7. I ________ the test if I had more time.
8. If you ________ more attention, you'd remember more.
9. I _________ happy if I saw him.
10. If he ________, I will be very upset.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.