OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> First conditional or second conditional? 2
First conditional or second conditional? 2
Complete each of the following conditional sentences with the proper verb tense:
1. If he sells his car, he _________ me half the money.
2. My parents _________ at 11:00 PM if there is no traffic.
would be back
will be back
3. Frank _________ happier if he didn't watch so many depressing movies.
4. They would like him if he ________ more.
5. They will understand her if she ________ more slowly.
6. If she ________, she will be very tired later.
doesn't fall asleep
didn't fall asleep
7. I ________ the test if I had more time.
8. If you ________ more attention, you'd remember more.
9. I _________ happy if I saw him.
10. If he ________, I will be very upset.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.