OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Mixed modals 2
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
ARTICLES: Mixed Modals #2
(Can, Should, Must) | level:
Choose the more natural-sounding option:
1. This ________ be dangerous if you don't have the right equipment.
2. You ________ yell at your parents. It's not nice.
3. I ________ have seen that movie eight times.
4. I can't allow you to hang around here. = I ________ have you hanging around here.
5. P1: Isn't that Charlie's umbrella? P2: Yes, he ________ have left it here yesterday.
6. ________ I borrow your pen for a minute?
7. P1: ________ you speak Japanese? P2: No, I can't.
8. It's late. I ________ get going.
9. I saw that pen this morning. It ________ be around here somewhere.
10. I ________ understand what he's saying.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.