OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Mixed modals 3
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
MIXED MODALS (Modal auxiliaries) #3
(Can, Should, Must) | level:
Choose the more natural-sounding option:
1. Why ________ I care about your problems?
2. Tom and Rebecca give their daughter a lot of presents. They ________ really love her.
3. We ________ go out to that new Italian restaurant tonight.
4. Everyone who crosses the border ________ show his/her passport.
5. P1: When is Tom coming? P2: He's on his way. He ________ be here any minute.
6. P1: ________ my friend sleep over? P2: Yes, but he'll have to get permission from his parents.
7. ________ you always be so mean to everyone?
8. ________ you please try to be nicer to your brother?
9. I ________ get here earlier because of the traffic on the freeway.
10. P1: Which language ________ I learn - French or Italian? P2: I think you ________ learn French.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.