OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> More, most, the most 2 (quantifiers)
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
MORE, MOST, THE MOST 2 - English quantifiers exercise
Please choose the correct, most natural-sounding response to complete each of the following sentences:
1. He is the __________ wealthy person in the country.
2. In ________ cases, he would not become upset about this.
3. He missed his dog ________ than he thought he would.
4. ________ students don't do very well in this class.
5. ________ students fail this class than pass it.
6. He spoke to her in ________ polite way possible.
7. We can't understand ________ of what is written in this book.
8. ________ beautiful girl in the world just walked past me.
9. We gave them some food, but they wanted ________.
10. More and ________ people are learning English.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.