OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Noun clauses 4
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
NOUN CLAUSES 4
Choose whether each sentence requires THAT or WHAT to complete each noun clause:
1. The teacher asked us _______________ we saw.
2. Robert doesn't know _______________ you are here.
3. The neighbors said _______________ our music was too loud.
4. Do you know ________________ her name is?
5. I know _______________ she is from Italy.
6. We realize _______________ what we did was a mistake.
7. I still don't understand ________________ that book was about.
8. Do you know ________________ time it is?
9. Didn't they tell you _______________ to wear?
10. He knows exactly _______________ I'm talking about.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.