OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Simple future 3
SIMPLE FUTURE TENSE IN ENGLISH 3
Complete each SIMPLE FUTURE answer to the questions below:
Example: Q: Have you watched this movie? A: No, but I
1. Q: Have you called your brother? A: No, but I
him right now.
2. Q: Has she arrived at the hotel? A: No, but she
in twenty minutes.
3. Q: Have they spoken to you about the job? A: No, but they
to me about it tomorrow.
4. Q: Have you written an email to your boss? A: No, but I
him an email soon.
5. Q: Has Anna bought the flowers? A: No, but she
them in the next hour.
6. Q: Have you eaten at this restaurant? A: No, but we
there next week.
7. Q: Has your brother found a new job? A: No, but he
8. Q: Have your parents visited you? A: No, but they
me in two months.
9. Q: Has the teacher given us back our tests yet? A: No, but she
them back to us today.
10. Q: Have you tried this food? A: No, but I
it right now.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.