OTHER ESL TOOLS
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
ADJECTIVES - Adjective order in English 1
Sometimes you need to use two or more adjectives to describe something or someone. Part of becoming fluent in English is knowing which order to use these adjectives in. Choose the response that sounds
1. He's a ________ doctor.
2. I plan on wearing my ________ coat.
3. This is a ________ painting from the 18th century.
4. She was wearing a ________ dress.
5. The ________ bird! I'm going to help it!
6. She prepared a ________ dinner for us.
7. Nagoya is an example of a ________ city.
8. He bought himself a ________ truck.
9. Pass me the ________ bowl.
10. The ________ years were fantastic.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.