OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Adjective order 1
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
ADJECTIVES - Adjective order in English 1
Sometimes you need to use two or more adjectives to describe something or someone. Part of becoming fluent in English is knowing which order to use these adjectives in. Choose the response that sounds
1. He's a ________ doctor.
2. I plan on wearing my ________ coat.
3. This is a ________ painting from the 18th century.
4. She was wearing a ________ dress.
5. The ________ bird! I'm going to help it!
6. She prepared a ________ dinner for us.
7. Nagoya is an example of a ________ city.
8. He bought himself a ________ truck.
9. Pass me the ________ bowl.
10. The ________ years were fantastic.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.