OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
ADJECTIVES - Adjective order in English 2
Sometimes you need to use two or more adjectives to describe something or someone. Part of becoming fluent in English is knowing which order to use these adjectives in. Choose the response that sounds
1. Hans is a ________ architect.
2. The sculpture has an ________ shape.
3. She only wears ________ clothes.
4. The ________ sweater is very warm.
5. It's close to the ________ building.
6. The Killers are ________ band.
an American popular
a popular American
7. He wore his ________ hat to the party.
8. This is ________ development!
a new exciting
an exciting new
9. She sold the ________ chairs at a yard sale.
10. He called me ________ man!
an old fat
a fat old
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.