OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Adjective order 2
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
ADJECTIVES - Adjective order in English 2
Sometimes you need to use two or more adjectives to describe something or someone. Part of becoming fluent in English is knowing which order to use these adjectives in. Choose the response that sounds
1. Hans is a ________ architect.
2. The sculpture has an ________ shape.
3. She only wears ________ clothes.
4. The ________ sweater is very warm.
5. It's close to the ________ building.
6. The Killers are ________ band.
an American popular
a popular American
7. He wore his ________ hat to the party.
8. This is ________ development!
a new exciting
an exciting new
9. She sold the ________ chairs at a yard sale.
10. He called me ________ man!
an old fat
a fat old
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.