OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
CLIPS FROM MOVIES
Free English listening comprehension training exercise:
FILM TRAILERS - ESL: Nightcrawler
Here's what you do:
Click on the video below.
the first 1:30
of the video, and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
Check your answers.
1. At the beginning of the trailer, why doesn't the man hire Louis (Jake Gyllenhaal)?
Because Louis wants too much money
Because he already hired someone
Because he's not hiring at the moment
2. The cameraman tells Louis that the footage of the accident will be ________________.
on the morning news
on the evening news
online in 10 minutes
3. What do we know about the man Louis hires?
He has been living in Los Angeles for two years.
He doesn't have a TV.
4. The woman at the TV station (Nina) thinks that Louis _________________.
has good style
has a good eye
is lying to her
5. Nina says that she's interested in _________________ footage.
BACK TO VIDEOS HOME
All of these videos are protected by copyright. They are all from a third party source (youtube.com) and do not reside on our servers. If you have any questions or concerns about the content, please contact
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.