OTHER ESL RESOURCES
Cette page n'est plus mise a jour. Pour des nouveaux exercises, s'il vous plaît visitez notre
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
Exercice d'anglais gratuit
PRESENT PERFECT Exercice 2
Récrivez les phrases suivantes, en les transformant au PRESENT PERFECT. - EX: "I played baseball --> I have
1. Mark ate his soup. Mark has
2. Jennifer came. Jennifer has
3. Richard and Susan sold their house. They have
4. My uncle told them a story. My uncle has
them a story.
5. They saw my friend. They have
6. My sister cleaned the kitchen. My sister has
7. Brian flew to Paris. Brian has
8. The basketball player thought about the game. The basketball player has
about the game.
9. David spoke to Laura about the party. David has
to Laura about the party.
10. My aunt chose the yellow shirt. My aunt has
the yellow shirt.
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.