OTHER ESL TOOLS
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
How much, how long, how often, how well 2
A lot of ESL students have trouble with various "how" constructions in English, so we came up with a couple of exercises to help you practice :) Fill in each blank with the best answer:
1. Q: ______________ have you been waiting? A: Since this morning.
2. Q: ________ does the radio station play that song? A: Every hour.
3. Q: ________ does your grandmother cook? A: She's the best cook in the world!
4.Q: ________ do you think he knows? A: More than he admits, that's for sure.
5. Q: ________ did you sleep last night? A: About six hours.
6. I told her ________ she meant to me.
7. Robert didn't know ________ he would stay in France.
8. My teacher was surprised at ________ I had done my homework.
9. ________ money should I bring?
10. ________ do you go to the cinema?
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.