OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Participle adjectives 1
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Participles used as adjectives 1
: Past participles "-ed" are used to describe how people feel, while present participles "-ing" are used to describe something that causes the feelings. Choose the correct word:
1. The movie was really __________________!
2. I thought it was a good lecture, but I wasn't very __________________ in the topic.
3. Our town is so __________________! There is nothing to do here.
4. Are you __________________ with that game already?
5. Have you heard her laugh? It's so __________________.
6. I'm really __________________ with one of my coworkers.
7. The city was __________________ during the storm.
8. The information was quite ________________ to his reputation.
9. I was __________________ by the way she acted.
10. Do you find this type of humor __________________?
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.