MIXED PREPOSITIONS 1
Choose the correct preposition to complete each of the following sentences.
1. I'm off for two weeks ________ August.
2. The dog is asleep ________ the tree.
3. I have lived in this apartment ________ 2022.
4. My friend ________ work is from Japan.
5. I wake up ________ 6 AM every morning.
6. Thank you ________ telling me about this.
7. Who did you buy this ________?
8. The factory workers have been ________ strike since January.
9. ________ you and me, I don't think he's a very good teacher.
10. P1: Did you do it ________ purpose? P2: No, it was an accident!
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.