OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Prepositions of time 4
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Prepositions of time 4
Choose the correct response to complete each of the following sentences. Remember, some of these sentences use examples where it is correct to both USE and NOT USE a preposition.
1. I'll see you ________ May.
2. I'll see you ________ next Tuesday.
3. We play tennis ________ every week.
4. Let's meet ________ 4:30.
5. I'm going to work ________ half an hour.
6. I'll call you ________ this evening.
7. I'll call you ________ the evening.
8. I'll talk to you ________ the 10th of June.
9. She can't come ________ Monday.
in or NO PREPOSITION
on or NO PREPOSITION
at or NO PREPOSITION
10. I like to watch TV ________ night.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.