OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Simple present or present continuous? 3
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
SIMPLE PRESENT or PRESENT CONTINUOUS? 3
Choose the best, most natural-sounding response:
1. PERSON 1: What do you normally do on Saturday? PERSON 2: Normally I ________ on Saturday.
2. PERSON 1: What are you doing on Saturday? PERSON 2: ________ to the movies.
3. ________ outside?
Does it snow
Is it snowing
4. ________ to talk to me?
Are you wanting
Do you want
5. Why don't you believe me? I ________ you the truth!
6. I ________ to the park by myself.
am never going
7. I ________ three brothers.
8. PERSON 1: What are you doing? PERSON 2: ________ my mother.
9. Don't go there until ________ you.
10. Next weekend, ________ to the beach.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.