ENGLISH FOR TOURISTS
AT THE HOTEL
(Talking about things you like and don't like)
Choose the correct words/phrases to tell someone that you LIKE or DON'T LIKE something:
1) I love this room. It's very _________________!
2) I don't like this room. It's _________________!
3) I love this view. It's really _________________!
4) I like this restaurant. The food is very _________________.
5) I don't like the way he behaves. He's very _________________!
6) I love the service here. It's very _________________.
7) I'll pass on ( = I won't take) the room. It's too _________________.
8) I'll pass on ( = I won't take) the room. It's a little too _________________.
9) I don't like this room. It doesn't seem _________________.
10) I really like this room. It's very _________________.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.