OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> College/university 1
School/ University 1
1. A complete listing of courses offered will be found in the class
2. Students must pay all their fees before the start of each
3. At university = At
4. A college or university building containing living quarters for students is called a dormitory, or "
) for short.
5. Another way of saying "dormitory" is "student
6. A student from another university who comes to study for one or two semesters is called an
7. How many
) are you taking this semester?
8. What is the short form for "professor"?
) is someone in their first year of (an American) university.
) is someone in their final year of (an American) university.
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.