OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> College/university 3
School/ College/ University 3
WORDS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
FRESHMAN/ SOPHOMORE/ SENIOR
- Refers to first-year, middle-year, and final-year students.
- An tour of the campus (university area) and information session for new students.
TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- to sign up for classes.
TO MAJOR IN
- to have a subject as your primary area of study.
1. When is your assignment ________? (By when does it have to be finished?)
2. A ________ is what one receives after successfully completing four years of college/ university.
3. Exams that are given during the middle of each semester are called ________.
4. GPA stands for "grade point ________".
5. An ________ is a graduate or former student of a school, college, or university.
6. What is your ________? = What is your main area of study?
7. What are you going to do after you ________ (finish university)?
8. One of my friends is ________ in Sociology.
9. ________ courses are ones that you must take in order to graduate.
10. A T.A., or ________, is someone who helps the professor by grading papers, preparing material, etc.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.