OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Common vocabulary mistakes 1
1. I am very ________ about going to Mexico.
2. One of my teeth is ________.
3. I always get ________ when I have to speak in front of a large crowd.
4. I am an ________ person. I don't like to rely on others.
5. This news might ________ the outcome of the election.
6. I was very ________, but I pretended that I was interested.
7. Can you ________ me one of your pens?
8. James had ________ with his friend today.
9. My brother ________ know how to ski.
10. ________ Polish people eat meat.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.