OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Common vocabulary mistakes 2
Common Mistakes/Errors 2
1. This is such an ________ time for me.
2. I'd rather ________ a book than surfing the web.
3. She is very rich. She has ________ money.
a lot of
4. Sorry, I can't visit you on Saturday. ________ dinner with some friends.
5. One of my two sisters is coming to visit tomorrow. ________ is staying at home.
The other one
6. P1: What language do you speak at home? P2: I ________ Korean at home.
7. When did she get married ________ him?
8. I'm reading ________.
the Los Angeles Times
Los Angeles Times
a Los Angeles Times
9. Why ________ tell me?
10. You must ________ the book that you borrowed from the library.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.