HOME > ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES > Common vocabulary mistakes 6
Topic: Common vocabulary mistakes/errors - One or two words? 2
Many people, even some native speakers, aren't always sure whether something should be written as two words or one. This exercise will help you practice making that distinction.
1. We have to ____________ our equipment.
2. The ____________ that you have here is quite nice.
3. Let's get together ____________.
4. Let's get together ____________ this week.
5. ____________ your books.
6. I'll come get you in my ____________. ( = truck)
7. He ____________ the best student in class.
8. ____________ he doesn't understand us.
9. ____________ go to the beach.
10. He always ____________ me borrow his books.
CHECK ANSWERS (Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises