OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Compound adjectives 1
ENGLISH VOCABULARY PRACTICE: Compound adjectives 1
Write the compound adjective (from the list on the right) that best completes each sentence:
1. He couldn't pay his bills with his
2. My father is a modern man, while my grandfather is fairly
3. I don't have time to watch a
movie. I've got to be at work in two hours.
4. I'm not interested in buying a used car. I want a
5. My mother is a
woman. She's 50 years old.
6. He lives on the fifth floor of a
7. He is a friendly man. = He is a
8. Your brother is very forgetful. = Your brother is
9. Pete prefers women with short hair, while I like
10. Every student will have to write a
essay on this topic.
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.