OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Emotions and feelings 4
Emotions and Feelings 4
1. He ________ my sister; He said that she was ugly.
2. I feel a little ________. It's hard for me to focus on things.
3. Why are you so ________? Cheer up!
4. Robert was ________ ( = very happy) to hear that he got the job.
5. I'm a little ________ ( = shy/afraid) about speaking in public.
6. He is ________ about writing; he really loves it.
7. Ever since he realized that he loved her, he was very ________ to tell her. ( = he couldn't wait to tell her)
8. He wasn't just angry; he was ________! ( = very angry)
9. I'm really ________ ( = irritated) at the way I was treated at the airport.
10. I'm ________ of your house. = I wish I had a house like yours.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.