OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Emotions and feelings 5
Emotions and Feelings 5
This test will help you practice the difference between a word that causes an emotion/feeling (eg. exciting) and a word that shows that you experience a certain emotion/feeling (eg. excited). Good luck!
1. This film is really ________.
2. He got ________ listening to the lecture.
3. I'm so ________ that my friends are coming for a visit!
4. Your friends are coming for a visit? That's so ________.
5. We got ________ by the bureaucracy involved in getting our new passports.
6. The whole process is just really ________.
7. His mother was ________ by his progress.
8. He gave an ________ acceptance speech.
9. Most of the audience members were ________ by her rude behavior.
10. She wore a ________ new dress.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.