OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Seeing the doctor 2
Doctor's office, Medical, Hospital, Health 2
1. My doctor ________ some medicine for me.
2. I'm having ________ sleeping.
3. The doctor told me to ________ the pills three times a day.
4. He ________ a few tests. = He performed/did a few tests.
5. To come ________ with something = To become ill/sick
6. You can expect to make a ________ ( = complete) recovery.
7. A general practitioner can ________ you to a specialist.
8. A test to check your blood is called a ________.
9. This woman has lost a lot of blood; She might require a ________.
10. My doctor was able to ________ and treat my disease.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.