OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Food/cooking 5
Food/ Cooking 5
1. Spinach, kale, and other such leaf vegetables are sometimes referred to as
2. The flavor of this spice is too strong. It will
) the other flavors.
3. Roasting a spice
) out its flavor.
4. Take the soup off the burner and let it
) for 30 minutes.
5. Is the flavor subtle or
6. There are at least three ways to cook potatoes. You can fry them, bake them, or
7. Stir the sauce until it's the
) (= thickness) of yogurt.
8. This has to be cooked over
9. You have to cook the broccoli over a low flame. = You have to
) the broccoli.
10. You have to work the dough with your hands. = You have to
) the dough.
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.