OTHER ESL TOOLS
VOCABULARY BUILDING EXERCISE (ESL)
Things/items around the house - Talking about furniture, appliances, and other items around your house or apartment - PART 2
Choose the best answer:
1. Take those clothes out of the laundry basket and put them in the ___________ machine.
2. After you finish washing them, put them in the ________.
3. Peter put the cutlery ( = knives, forks, etc.) in the wrong ________.
4. Most people use an ironing ________ to iron their clothes.
5. Clothes ________ are used to hang clothes.
6. We need to get a new ________ for our table.
7. A chair that folds is called a ________ chair.
8. A ________ is a chair without arm or back rests.
9. Let's eat in the kitchen today. I don't feel like setting the ___________ table.
10. We didn't have any more room in the basement, so we stored some of our things in the ________.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.