OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Politics, elections, voting 1
1. John never votes for Republican ________.
2. Who won the ________ in your state?
3. Who did you vote ________?
4. The election ________ are in. = We now know the election ________.
5. George Bush won all the states in the South. = George Bush ________ the South.
6. A ________ is when one candidate wins an election by a large percentage.
7. Q: How many ________ can a US president serve? A: A US president is allowed to serve two ________.
8. If something "hangs in the balance", it is ________.
9. The Democrates won a large number of ________ in the Senate.
10. It is important that all the ________ are counted.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.