OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Politics, elections, voting 2
Elections/Voting/Politics (USA) - Part 2
1. The piece of paper that you vote on is called a ________.
2. Q: What do you do with a ballot? A: You ________ it.
3. The place where voters cast their ballots is called a ________ station.
4. In a polling station, the little "rooms" where you walk in to vote are called voting ________.
5. Before you can vote, you must ________ to vote.
6. Many states now use ________ voting.
touch the screen
7. I can't vote in this election. I missed the registration ________ ( = the last day you're allowed to register).
8. Which ________ party do you normally vote for?
9. If you are not physically able to come and vote at a polling station, you can vote by what is called an " ________ ballot".
10. When you register to vote, you often don't have to do this in person; you can do it by mail, or ________ (online).
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.