OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
In the city 2 - Things and places
Complete each of the sentences below using the following words:
renting, supermarket, bank, pedestrians, campus, quality, suburbs, light, restaurants, dangerous
1. The main
of the university is very close to here.
2. I have to find another branch of my
. Mine closed down last week.
3. This neighboorhood used to be
, but it's quite safe now.
4. Many cities in the United States are very unfriendly to
. Many areas don't even have sidewalks.
5. The air
has actually improved over the las 10 years.
6. Many people work downtown, but live in the
7. Are you
your apartment or do you own it?
8. I've been waiting forever for this
9. Robert went to buy some groceries at the
10. This a popular area for going-out. There are lots of cafes, bars, and
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.