OTHER ESL TOOLS
ONLINE ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISE
Learn and practice common Christmas related words and expressions with our free online quiz! If you prefer, you can download a
free printable worksheet
for this exercise.
ESL Vocabulary Quiz: HOLIDAYS
Christmas (December 24, 25) - 2
For each blank space, choose the correct response. If both responses are acceptable, choose the one that sounds
. Good luck!
1. Santa Claus delivers presents on his
), which is pulled through the air by his
2. Parents often say that nice children will receive presents, while bad, or
) children will not.
3. During the Christmas holidays, many churches build and display
) scenes - visual portrayals of the birth of Jesus Christ.
4. We had a real Christmas tree last year, but this year we bought an
5. That is the most beautifully
) Christmas tree I've ever seen! Look at all the pretty
6. A common belief is that if your stand under the
) (plant), you will be kissed by someone.
7. In the United States, Christmas is celebrated by 95% of the
8. In the USA, Canada, and Australia, there is a strong tradition of decorating the outside of one's house with Christmas
9. Presents that are given on Christmas Day are often wrapped up in brightly-colored wrapping
10. In some places, Christmas Eve supper is held in candle light, in the evening after the first star
) in the sky.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.