OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> At a party 2
At a party (parties, dinner parties, other social gatherings) 2
1. I want to ________ a party next weekend.
2. P1: I didn't know this was a ________ party. P2: Yes, it is. The ________ is "come as your favorite celebrity".
3. P1: Are you going to John's party? P2: No, I wasn't ________.
4. P1: Tom's having a party. P2: Oh yeah? What's the ________? P1: It's his birthday.
5. BYOB stands for "bring your own ________".
6. A "party ________" is a term used (somewhat jokingly) to refer to someone who loves to party.
7. P1: Are you going to serve dinner at your party? P2: No, it's going to be a "wine and ________" party.
8. P1: Are you having a good time? P2: Yeah! I'm having a ________!
9. I love this song! Turn it ________ (= make it louder)!
10. I invited Neil and his girlfriend, but they didn't show ________ (= didn't come).
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.